1) Two Rivers Behavioral Health Center is hiring Counselors and Techs — both day and evening shifts. Qualifications vary. For more information, visit their website at: http://www.tworivershospital.com/employment/.
2) The Mental Health Association of South Central Kansas is hiring Therapists, Case Managers and Prevention Specialists. Qualifications vary. For more information, visit their website at: https://mhasck.hua.profilestms.com/hrsmart/ats/JobSearch/search.
3) The Heartland Regional Alcohol and Drug Assessment Center is hiring Substance Abuse Specialists, Coaches, and Case Managers. For more information, visit their website at: http://www.hradac.com/who_we_are/careers.html
4) In Home Family Counseling Associates is hiring! They offer in-home counseling services to help youth and their families develop safe, healthy relationships that lead to hopeful and prosperous futures. Click here to complete a survey to match your interests and skills with the needs of the organization: http://www.ihfca.org/careers
5) Spofford has employment opportunities in many different categories including behavior and therapy services as well as community based support. For specific information, visit their website at: http://www.spoffordhome.org/career.html
1) The Missouri Baptist Church Children’s Home is a faith-based agency committed to serving the needs of children, youth and families to make a lasting difference in their lives. They are seeking a compassionate Family Resource Development Specialist. This position will work out of the home and focus primarily on sections of DeKalb, Clinton, Caldwell, Davies, Livingston, Grundy, Harrison, Mercer and Putnam counties. For more information, visit their website at: http://www.mbch.org/common/content/employment_openings.php
2) The Circuit Court of Jackson County is hiring a Counselor to provide counseling and psychological services to youth. For more information, visit their website at: http://www.16thcircuit.org/careers
3) Newhouse is hiring a Women’s Therapist and Women’s Advocate. For more information email email@example.com or MarilynB@newhouseshelter.org. You may also view their website at http://www.newhouseshelter.org/about/.
4) KVC Behavioral HealthCare, Inc. (formerly Kaw Valley Center) is a private, not-for-profit organization providing a continuum of medical and behavioral healthcare, education, and social services to children and families. They are hiring for several positions (therapists, supervisors, substance abuse counselors, etc.). For more information, visit their website at: https://rn21.ultipro.com/KVC1000/JobBoard/ListJobs.aspx
1) FirstCall is hiring a Family Services Counselor. Qualifications include Master’s degree in Social Services/ related field – OR – Certified Substance Abuse Counselor, minimum of 2 years experience in substance abuse field and demonstrated success in facilitating groups. For more information, please visit their website at www.firstcallkc.org
2) The Behavioral Health Group is hiring a Counselor to assist patients in identifying, maximizing, and relating their strengths to appropriate social, educational (academic and vocational), and occupational goals. Missouri requirements include: Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC), Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), Certified Alcohol Drug Counselor (CADC), Certified Reciprocal Alcohol Drug Counselor (CRADC), Certified Reciprocal Advanced Drug Counselor (CRAADC), Certified Criminal Justice Addictions Professional (CCJP), Co-Occurring Disorders Professional (CCDP), Co-Occurring Disorders Professional-Diplomat (CCDP-D), Registered Substance Abuse Professional-Provisional (RSAP-P). Kansas requirements include: Licensed Addiction Counselor (LAC) or Licensed Clinical Addiction Counselor (LCAC). For more information, visit their website at: http://www.bhgrecovery.com/
3) Community Mental Health Consultants is hiring for several positions Butler/Adrian, Harrisonville, and Nevada Missouri. For more information, visit their website at: http://cmhconline.com/employment.php
1) The Vocational Rehabilitation/Adult Learning and Rehabilitation Services is looking for a Vocational Rehabilitation Counselor in St. Joseph Missouri. The salary range is $37,152-$39,048 annually (Depending on qualifications). The position will be opened from September 5-19, 2013. Qualifications include: Master’s degree from an accredited college/university in rehabilitation counseling, guidance and counseling, clinical psychology, or clinical social work with experience in vocational counseling. Work experience with individuals with disabilities is highly desirable. An application packet, consisting of a cover letter, resume, Application for Employment (http://dese.mo.gov/vr/staffopenings.htm) and copy of official college transcripts should be sent using one of the following options: a) By mail (preferred) to Job Listing Number (10075293), Human Resources, Vocational Rehabilitation, 3024 Dupont Circle, Jefferson City, MO 65109-6188. OR Electronically (preferred) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Documents must be attached to the e-mail in PDF or Word format, with the job listing number in the subject line. OR By fax to Human Resources at 573.751.1441. Include job listing number.
2) Pathways Community Behavior Healthcare is hiring! Several positions opened all over the Missouri area. For specifics, please visit their website at: http://pathwaysonline.org/employment
3) The Kansas City Community Center is hiring a Qualified Substance Abuse Counselor and Qualified Assessment Counselor. Positions require certifications. For more information, visit their website: http://www.kccommunityctr.org/jobopportunities.php
4) Shawnee Mission Medical Center is seeking a Behavioral Care Associate to provide direct patient care to assigned patients in the multidisciplinary treatment plan. The Behavioral Care Associate is responsible to and collaborates with the Treatment Team. Qualified candidates should have 2 years recent experience in area of Behavioral Health; High School diploma or equivalent required, Junior College/Technical School preferred; American Heart BCLS and MANDT required. This shift starts at approx. 4:45 AM and concludes around 8:00 AM. For more information, visit their website: http://www.shawneemission.org/why-choose-us/careers/open-positions
5) Saint Luke’s Health System is hiring for multiple mental health and behavioral health technicians. Positions include: assisting in providing a safe and therapeutic environment for all patients, observing reports and records patient behaviors under the supervision of RN., implementing the behavioral interventions described in the treatment plan, and conducting educational and treatment focused groups with patients as appropriate with training and supervision. Requirements include: related degree or 2-5 years of job related experience. For more information, visit their website: http://www.saintlukeshealthsystem.org/jobs-saint-lukes-health-system
1). Research Psychiatric Center is seeking a Crisis Stabilization Clinician. They treat adolescents, adults and senior adults for emotional problems, mental illness, and behavioral health issues. This position requires: a Master’s degree in social work, counseling, or ADN and/or BSN and a Missouri and/or Kansas licensure. Preferred experience includes a minimum of two years experience in psychiatric treatment and crisis intervention and experience in individual and family counseling and knowledge of community resources/services. This is an evening position. For more information view their website at www.researchpsychiatriccenter.com.
2) Shawnee Mission Medical Center is hiring multiple full time and part time positions in the behavioral health field. Positions include: Clinical Counselor, Senior Behavioral Health Assessor, and Clinical Coordinator. For more information view their website at http://www.shawneemission.org/why-choose-us/careers/open-positions.html.
3) Crittenton Children’s Center is hiring several behavioral health positions. Position includes: Behavioral Health Techs, Mental Health Techs and a Director. Requirements vary depending on position. Tech positions require a related degree or 2 -5 years of job related experience or Bachelors degree in a related field. For more information view their website at https://wfa.kronostm.com/index.jsp?applicationName=SaintLukesKTMDReqExt&locale=en_US.
1) Pathways Behavioral Healthcare is hiring a self-motivated and committed Mental Health Counselor to provide full-time counseling for adults, adolescents, children and families out of the Clinton office location. For additional information, visit their website at: http://www.pathwaysonline.org/
2) The Family Guidance Center for Behavioral Healthcare is searching for a licensed Therapist. This position involves very responsible clinical counseling or social work. For additional information, visit their website at: http://www.familyguidance.org/about-us/employment-opportunities/
3) Crittenton Children’s Center is hiring Behavioral Health Technicians to observe, report and record patient behaviors, implement behavioral interventions according to the treatment plan. Applicant must have one to two years of experience in mental health, working with at-risk youth or a degree in Psychology, Social Work or a related field. For additional information, visit their website at: https://www.saintlukeshealthsystem.org/jobs-saint-lukes-health-system
4) Two Rivers Psychiatric Hospital is currently hiring two full-time Mental Health/Patient Safety Technicians to work on the evening shift with our adult population. Qualifications include: Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology or related field or high school diploma with 1 year relevant experience in the psychiatric field. For additional information, visit their website at: http://www.tworivershospital.com/employment/
5) Spofford is hiring a full time overnight shift and Part Time Behavior Specialist on weekends. Qualifications include: 2 years experience working with children or 2 years of college in social service field. HS diploma required; with a bachelor’s degree in criminal justice, psychology, education or social service field preferred. For additional information, visit their website at: http://www.spoffordhome.org/career.html
1) ReDiscover is seeking a full-time licensed Qualified Mental Health Professional in our Midtown Woman & Children’s Outpatient & Residential Substance Abuse Treatment Program. Qualifications inlcude: Master’s in psychology, social work, counseling or related profession (LPC or LCSW) with a minimum of 3 years experience & Missouri professional licensure required. For additional information, visit their website at www.ReDiscovermh.org.
2) Spofford is seeking a full-Time Therapist needed who is a positive, motivated, team player providing individual/group/family therapy services for SED children 4-12 & their families. This position will provide therapy and provide crisis intervention as needed. Therapist will prepare child and family assessments, treatment plans, goals, strategies, and interventions and document all contact with child and family. Qualifications include: Masters degree in a clinical discipline and at least two years experience working with emotionally troubled children & families. PLPC or PLCSW in MO required; LPC or LCSW in MO preferred. For additional information, visit their website at www.spoffordhome.org.
3) Mt. Carmel Redevelopment Corporation in partnership with the Kansas Department of Corrections is hiring a part-time Mentoring Coordinator to develop and train a network of local volunteers who assist local offenders in successfully transitioning from incarceration to the community. Qualifications include: Genuine commitment and sensitivity to needs of prison inmates transitioning back into the community. Undergraduate degree in social sciences plus two years professional work experience in related field. For additional information, visit their website at www.mtcarmelrc.org.
4) ReDiscover’s Women and Children’s Substance Abuse Program is seeking two Counselor Technician’s full-time (evening 3:30pm – 12am, on Mon thru Fri) and (Mon – Fri day shift) at their midtown location. Qualifications include: High School diploma or GED required. Good driving record is needed. Prefer experience working with mental health and substance abuse clients. For additional information, visit their website at www.ReDiscovermh.org.
5) The Circuit Court of Jackson County is hiring a full-time Case Management Officer to provide varied treatment and services designed to meet the habilitative and rehabilitative needs of youth and their families which is accomplished through casework techniques such as assessment, treatment development, counseling and direct supervision at Hilltop Residential Services in Lee’s Summit, Missouri. Qualifications include: Bachelor’s degree in a Behavioral or Social Science or other directly related field. For additional information, visit their website at www.16thcicuit.org.