1) The Jackson County 16th District Circuit Court is seeking a Counselor to provide counseling and other psychological services to youth. Qualifications include a Masters degree in psychology, social work or counseling. For more information, please visit their website at: http://www.16thcircuit.org/careers
2) Cenpatico is hiring a Behavioral Care Coordinator and Behavioral Case Manager. The requirements for each position vary. For more information, please visit their website at: http://www.cenpatico.com/join-our-team/search-jobs-apply/
3) Two Rivers Psychiatric Hospital is hiring part time and full time Mental Health Techs. Each shift varies. For more information, please visit their website at: http://www.tworivershospital.com/employment/
Note: Positions listed above may be filled and/or removed prior to your receipt of this blog.
1) Swope Health Services is hiring a variety of positions in the behavioral health field, such as a Mental Health Technician, Substance Abuse Counselor, and a Residential Aide. Educational requirements vary depending on position. For more information on these career opportunities, visit their website: https://www.adpselect.com/act/app/public/jsp/job/list.jsf
2) Heartland Regional Alcohol and Drug Assessment Center is hiring a Substance Abuse Specialist, a Substance Abuse Case Manager/Case Coordinator and a Recovery Coach/Peer Mentor. Educational requirements vary depending on position. For more information on these career opportunities, visit their website: http://www.hradac.com/who_we_are/careers.html
3) ReDiscover is hiring a variety of positions in the behavioral health field, such as a Manager of Clinical Support, a Counselor Technician, and a Qualified Mental Health Professional. Educational requirements vary depending on position. For more information on these career opportunities, visit their website: http://www.rediscovermh.org/Jobpostings.pdf
4) Tri-County Mental Health is hiring an Employment Specialist – responsible for providing community based Employment Services to persons diagnosed with a serious and persistent mental illness. Bachelors degree preferred. For more information on this career opportunity, visit their website: http://www.tri-countymhs.org/personnel/JobPostings/EmploymentSpec.html
5) The Family Guidance Center is hiring a Community Support Specialist and a Substance Abuse Counselor. Educational requirements vary depending on position. For more information on these career opportunities, visit their website: http://www.familyguidance.org/about-us/employment-opportunities/
1) Pathways is seeking a self-motivated and committed Mental Health Counselor to provide full-time counseling for adults, adolescents, children and families. For more information, please follow this link: http://pathwaysonline.org/employment
2) Shawnee Mission Medical Center is hiring a Behavioral Health Associate and a Clinical Counselor. For more information about either positions, please follow this link: http://www.shawneemission.org/why-choose-us/careers/open-positions.html
3) KVC is hiring for various positions. Skills and education varies. For more information, please follow this link: https://rn21.ultipro.com/KVC1000/JobBoard/ListJobs.aspx
1) Two Rivers Behavioral Health Center is hiring Counselors and Techs — both day and evening shifts. Qualifications vary. For more information, visit their website at: http://www.tworivershospital.com/employment/.
2) The Mental Health Association of South Central Kansas is hiring Therapists, Case Managers and Prevention Specialists. Qualifications vary. For more information, visit their website at: https://mhasck.hua.profilestms.com/hrsmart/ats/JobSearch/search.
3) The Heartland Regional Alcohol and Drug Assessment Center is hiring Substance Abuse Specialists, Coaches, and Case Managers. For more information, visit their website at: http://www.hradac.com/who_we_are/careers.html
4) In Home Family Counseling Associates is hiring! They offer in-home counseling services to help youth and their families develop safe, healthy relationships that lead to hopeful and prosperous futures. Click here to complete a survey to match your interests and skills with the needs of the organization: http://www.ihfca.org/careers
5) Spofford has employment opportunities in many different categories including behavior and therapy services as well as community based support. For specific information, visit their website at: http://www.spoffordhome.org/career.html
1) The Missouri Baptist Church Children’s Home is a faith-based agency committed to serving the needs of children, youth and families to make a lasting difference in their lives. They are seeking a compassionate Family Resource Development Specialist. This position will work out of the home and focus primarily on sections of DeKalb, Clinton, Caldwell, Davies, Livingston, Grundy, Harrison, Mercer and Putnam counties. For more information, visit their website at: http://www.mbch.org/common/content/employment_openings.php
2) The Circuit Court of Jackson County is hiring a Counselor to provide counseling and psychological services to youth. For more information, visit their website at: http://www.16thcircuit.org/careers
3) Newhouse is hiring a Women’s Therapist and Women’s Advocate. For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org or MarilynB@newhouseshelter.org. You may also view their website at http://www.newhouseshelter.org/about/.
4) KVC Behavioral HealthCare, Inc. (formerly Kaw Valley Center) is a private, not-for-profit organization providing a continuum of medical and behavioral healthcare, education, and social services to children and families. They are hiring for several positions (therapists, supervisors, substance abuse counselors, etc.). For more information, visit their website at: https://rn21.ultipro.com/KVC1000/JobBoard/ListJobs.aspx
1) FirstCall is hiring a Family Services Counselor. Qualifications include Master’s degree in Social Services/ related field – OR – Certified Substance Abuse Counselor, minimum of 2 years experience in substance abuse field and demonstrated success in facilitating groups. For more information, please visit their website at www.firstcallkc.org
2) The Behavioral Health Group is hiring a Counselor to assist patients in identifying, maximizing, and relating their strengths to appropriate social, educational (academic and vocational), and occupational goals. Missouri requirements include: Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC), Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), Certified Alcohol Drug Counselor (CADC), Certified Reciprocal Alcohol Drug Counselor (CRADC), Certified Reciprocal Advanced Drug Counselor (CRAADC), Certified Criminal Justice Addictions Professional (CCJP), Co-Occurring Disorders Professional (CCDP), Co-Occurring Disorders Professional-Diplomat (CCDP-D), Registered Substance Abuse Professional-Provisional (RSAP-P). Kansas requirements include: Licensed Addiction Counselor (LAC) or Licensed Clinical Addiction Counselor (LCAC). For more information, visit their website at: http://www.bhgrecovery.com/
3) Community Mental Health Consultants is hiring for several positions Butler/Adrian, Harrisonville, and Nevada Missouri. For more information, visit their website at: http://cmhconline.com/employment.php
1) The Vocational Rehabilitation/Adult Learning and Rehabilitation Services is looking for a Vocational Rehabilitation Counselor in St. Joseph Missouri. The salary range is $37,152-$39,048 annually (Depending on qualifications). The position will be opened from September 5-19, 2013. Qualifications include: Master’s degree from an accredited college/university in rehabilitation counseling, guidance and counseling, clinical psychology, or clinical social work with experience in vocational counseling. Work experience with individuals with disabilities is highly desirable. An application packet, consisting of a cover letter, resume, Application for Employment (http://dese.mo.gov/vr/staffopenings.htm) and copy of official college transcripts should be sent using one of the following options: a) By mail (preferred) to Job Listing Number (10075293), Human Resources, Vocational Rehabilitation, 3024 Dupont Circle, Jefferson City, MO 65109-6188. OR Electronically (preferred) to email@example.com. Documents must be attached to the e-mail in PDF or Word format, with the job listing number in the subject line. OR By fax to Human Resources at 573.751.1441. Include job listing number.
2) Pathways Community Behavior Healthcare is hiring! Several positions opened all over the Missouri area. For specifics, please visit their website at: http://pathwaysonline.org/employment
3) The Kansas City Community Center is hiring a Qualified Substance Abuse Counselor and Qualified Assessment Counselor. Positions require certifications. For more information, visit their website: http://www.kccommunityctr.org/jobopportunities.php
4) Shawnee Mission Medical Center is seeking a Behavioral Care Associate to provide direct patient care to assigned patients in the multidisciplinary treatment plan. The Behavioral Care Associate is responsible to and collaborates with the Treatment Team. Qualified candidates should have 2 years recent experience in area of Behavioral Health; High School diploma or equivalent required, Junior College/Technical School preferred; American Heart BCLS and MANDT required. This shift starts at approx. 4:45 AM and concludes around 8:00 AM. For more information, visit their website: http://www.shawneemission.org/why-choose-us/careers/open-positions
5) Saint Luke’s Health System is hiring for multiple mental health and behavioral health technicians. Positions include: assisting in providing a safe and therapeutic environment for all patients, observing reports and records patient behaviors under the supervision of RN., implementing the behavioral interventions described in the treatment plan, and conducting educational and treatment focused groups with patients as appropriate with training and supervision. Requirements include: related degree or 2-5 years of job related experience. For more information, visit their website: http://www.saintlukeshealthsystem.org/jobs-saint-lukes-health-system